07/23/26 This week in Baseball (SECLMW style)
All "my" stuff is unofficial and subject to my mistakes, errors and misunderstandings
* American Legion Regionals - Based on the American Legion page https://americanlegion.sportngin.com/page/show/9342693-2026-regional-tournament-hub - Ohio and West Virginia will play in the Southeast and Missouri and Kansas in the Great Lakes.
* Big long list of the various American Legion state tournaments (teams, brackets) is available at https://albdistrict2mi.blogspot.com/2026/07/072026-seclmw-great-lakes-region.html -
I will try to get the scores into this - but just the scores; I also
have some material on the other Southeast Regional states.
I have individual state listings that may contain more detail, especially the Michigan lists -
I intend to update the state site and - if I can - then the big listing;
No guarantees to how successful I'll be - the world is paved with good intentions!
Michigan Class A (state only) - https://albdistrict2mi.blogspot.com/2026/07/072226-alb-michigan-class-state.html
Michigan Class AA (National) - https://albdistrict2mi.blogspot.com/2026/07/072226-alb-michigan-aa-state.html
No comments:
Post a Comment